Healthcare industry in India is one of the fastest growing sectors. Currently, over 75% of the hospitals in India are privately owned. Interesting to observe is that while earlier, the west used to lead the path on innovations, we will now witness an increasing contribution from the Indian healthcare institutions as well. Worldwide, the advances in health care are phenomenal. Global Hospitals (Global) brings them into India, as they happen. Global Hospitals, many times, makes them happen. With India’s largest multi-organ transplant centre and the country’s best team of experts in a host of specialties, Global Hospital in Chennai with its world class hospitals, has given a new lease of life to many battling with end-stage diseases. Recognized for internationally reputed doctors and cutting-edge medical technologies, the Hospital has achieved several milestones by performing rare and pioneering surgeries.
Global Hospitals has become the destination of choice for patients from Zambia, Liberia because it
- Offers world-class care at affordable cost.
- Employs personnel with rich experience and impeccable credentials.
- Deploys state-of the-art equipment and technologies.
- Believes in multi-disciplinary teamwork.
- Produces results on par with the best in the West.
- Sets bench in quality, safety and innovation.
- Exceeds patient expectation by going the extra mile in service.
- Deploying State-of-the art facilities and equipments.
- Attracting the most talented medical, scientific and support staff.
- Providing affordable health care of unsurpassed quality.
- Exceeding service expectations.
- Adhering to professional and scientific integrity.
- Embracing change and encouraging innovation.
Global Hospital Chennai
Today Global hospital in Chennai is the 3rd fastest growing corporate chain of private hospitals in India, with state-of-the-art infrastructure and most advanced technology offering tertiary level super specialty care and multi organ transplantation services. Global Hospital Chennai is the flagship hospital of the Global Hospitals Group, which operates eight hospitals throughout India. Global Hospital in Chennai is the also pioneers in stem cell research and research regarding organ transplants. .Approximately 2,500 international patients treated each year, coming from Zambia, Liberia. A full range of services are offered to patients from Zambia, Liberia, including private rooms, accommodation arrangements, transpiration, special dietary needs, translations, insurance coordination and more. The outcomes at Global are on par with the best centers in the world.
Special Services for Zambia, Liberia patients by Global hospital Chennai
Global hospital Chennai takes special care to ensure their Zambia, Liberia patients feels at home in India. Global hospital staff leaves no stone unturned in giving them the right amount of attention wherever need be. Their special services for Zambia, Liberia Patients include:
- Appointment Scheduling
- Treatment packages in advance
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Pick-n-Drop facility
- Hotel reservations, if needed
- Language interpreters
- Express check-in through our dedicated International Patient’s Lounge
- In-house business centre
- Choice of international cuisine
- International newspapers & Internet access in the room.
- Recliner’s lounge for comfort
- Ambulance pick-up, if required
- Concierge services for dining & entertainment
- follow up assistance by the hospital staff for future appointment scheduling after discharge.
Global hospital Chennai offer care under high standards of strict protocols for infection control for the safety of Zambia, Liberia Patients but yet a very homely environment. The International Patient Services team of Global hospital in Chennai is dedicated to provide excellent care. The team cares for their Zambia, Liberia Patients right from the point of arrival in the country till they fly back safely. The special care also reflected with hospitals Language Interpreters on Board and very Special food services serving the Zambian, Liberian Patients food.We have fast track services for our patients You can Email:firstname.lastname@example.org