Cardiac problems are a major health hazard that is rampantly affecting millions of people across the world. Previously, it was mainly the older patients, but today more and more people belonging to the younger generation too are getting affected. There are numerous surgical solutions to address Cardiac issues – very advanced surgical approaches for the younger patients so that they recover fast and get back to their routines at the earliest.
But there are older patients – mostly aged around 70-80 years, who cannot withstand the risks and complications of the Open and invasive types of Cardiac surgeries. For such patients, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation(TAVI) is an excellent option because it allows Cardiac surgeons to address a complex Cardiac problem called Severe Aortic Valve Stenosis in which patients have a severely narrowed Aortic Valve. This condition shows symptoms like chest discomfort, light-headedness, breathing difficulties, fatigue, swelling in the legs, etc. With the advent of this procedure, this Cardiac condition can be done without cutting open the patient’s chest.
There are three approaches in which TAVI is possible :
- Transfemoral Approach – This is done by passing a delivery Catheter via the Femoral Artery of the leg. However, this approach has to be excluded in case the artery is twisted or if there is too much blockage.
- Transapical Approach – If the above-mentioned approach is not possible then this approach is chosen. In this approach, TAVI/TAVR is done by making a cut in the chest area, between the ribs. After this, the new valve is positioned through the Heart’s left ventricle.
- Transaortic Approach – In this, a cut is made in the upper chest region, via which the surgeon passes the sheath. Then the remaining surgery is performed like the above-mentioned approaches.
TAVI is also sometimes referred to as TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement). There are several benefits of this procedure, which include:
- Minimally invasive and therefore minimum incisions
- Smaller incisions which reduces the chance of infection
- Minimal scarring
- Very low amount of blood loss and therefore no need for a blood transfusion
- Low failure rates
- Highly sophisticated surgery approach and equipment involved so very safe
- A very improved quality of life after the surgery
- The surgery is possible using different surgical approaches and thus this becomes
- more advantageous
- Very rapid recovery
As India races ahead other countries in the matter of Medical Tourism, more and more international patients are flocking to India. More specifically, for such progressive surgeries Like TAVI, India emerged as a treatment hub. The hospitals and the associated surgeons are doing their best to make sure that the patients get the best medical care. Highly trained, experienced and competent to handle advanced surgical techniques like TAVI, the Indian surgeons have attained a very respectable and favoured position.
TAVI Cost in Bangalore
In the matter of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation India is a very preferred destination for patients from many corners of the world. The hospitals in India; especially the hospitals of Bangalore such as – Manipal Hospital, Narayana Hospital and many others – are ensuring that more and more patients get access to this procedure.
Not only do these hospitals have such advanced procedures, but these hospitals are also aware of the rising healthcare expenditure and so have priced procedures like TAVI very sensibly. The TAVI cost in Bangalore is $30,595, which is way much lower than what it is other countries like UK or USA.
How can India Cardiac Surgery Site help you?
• We recommend the best surgeons; qualified and have experience of training and working in UK or USA
• Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation planned at the top hospitals of Bangalore
• We ensure that you are at your comfortable best while in India for treatment
• You do not have to worry about your medical visa, lodging or food arrangements
• Outstanding and affordable packages; particularly, TAVI cost in Bangalore is very inexpensive
• Our representatives provide round-the-clock support
• We can arrange for a video consultation with the surgeon
• Language Translators arranged by us
• Our representative stays in touch with us till your recover completely and are back in your country
Get fast track low cost of surgery in India by contacting India Cardiac Surgery Site by sending your query on our Email ID : email@example.com or call us at 91-9370586696.