The best cardiovascular surgeon of India, Dr. Z. S. Meherwal performs the cardiovascular surgery which is any type of surgical procedure done on the cardio and vascular to treat a number of diseases associated with the heart, arteries and veins. Typically, the cardiovascular surgery is performed by the best cardiovascular Surgeon in India, Dr. Z. S. Meherwal to treat a number of diseases and medical disorders that affects the heart and the network of veing and arteries connecting it to every other part of the body. The cardiovascular system is responsible to pump blood around the body in a constant and regular manner and the surgical treatments methods include the open or conventional method and the endovascular method.
Best Cardiovascular Surgeon of India: Dr. Z.S. Meherwal
Dr. Z. S. Meherwal is the best cardiovascular surgeon of India and Director and Coordinator of Department of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery. He completed his MBBS, MS in General Surgery and M.Ch in Cardiothoracic Surgery from King George Medical College in Lucknow. Dr. Z. S. Meherwal is a part of the founding team of Doctors at Fortis Heart Institute. With over 25 years of experience in cardiac surgery, the best cardiovascular surgeon of India has about 20,000 surgeries to his credit. He has also worked as a Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at the most prestigious King’s College Hospital, London.
Dr. Z. S. Meherwal has been actively involved in training as well as teaching. The best cardiovascular surgeon of India has been also invited in the international as well as national meetings as faculty. He is the Programme Director of DNB Cardiothoracic Surgery at Fortis Hospital.
- International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiological Society of India
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeons
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Asian Society of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Off pump coronary artery bypass surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Valve repair and replacement
- CABG in patients with poor ventricular function
- Surgery of ascending aortic aneurysms and dissections
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Surgery for heart failure including heart transplantation and ventricular assist devices
- Major Vascular surgery
- G B Pant Hospital, Delhi from 1988-1989
- King George Medical College, Lucknow from 1982-1988
- Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, King College Hospital, London, UK from 1993-1997
- Listed in Marquis who is who in the world 2005
- Citation Award by President of India Sri APJ Abdul Kalam on the occasion of International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery Meeting – 2002.
- Saharanpur Aditya Samman-by Govt of UP for contribution in Medical Field – 2005
- Entered into Limca Book of Records-2008 for performing Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery on 94 year old man who is the oldest patient to undergo CABG
- Meharwal ZS, Kumar A. And Sinha KN Clinicopathological study of peripheral ischema due to arteritis. Thesis for M.Ch. (Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery): Lucknow University, 1987.
- Meharwal ZS, Trehan N, Kohli VM and Sharma VK. Endarterectomy as an adjunct to coronary artery bypass grafting: our experience. Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 1992.
- Meharwal ZS, Trehan N Kohli VM, Sharma VK, Mishra A,. Composite graft replacement of ascending aorta and aortic valve. Ind J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg, 1993.
Contact India Cardiac Surgery Site Consultants for cardiovascular better treatment from the best cardiovascular surgeon of India, Dr. Z. S. Meherwal. Send your query to email@example.com or call at +91-9370586696.