An atrial septal defect (ASD) is a hole in the wall between the two upper chambers of your heart (atria). The condition is present at birth (congenital). Small defects may never cause a problem and may be found incidentally. It’s also possible that small atrial septal defects may close on their own during infancy or early childhood. Large and long-standing atrial septal defects can damage your coronary heart and lungs.
Treatment for atrial septal defect in India
ASD may not need treatment if there are few or no symptoms or if the defect is small and is not associated with other abnormalities. Surgical procedure to close the disorder is recommended if the disorder reasons a large quantity of shunting, the coronary heart is swollen, or signs occur. A procedure has been developed to close the defect without surgery.
- The procedure involves placing an ASD closure device into the heart through tubes called catheters.
- The health care provider makes a tiny cut in the groin, then inserts the catheters into a blood vessel and up into the heart.
- The closure device is then placed across the ASD and the defect is closed.
Sometimes, open-heart surgery may be needed to repair the defect.
The sort of surgical treatment is more likely wanted while other coronary heart defects are gift. Some people with atrial septal defects may be able to have this procedure, depending on the size and location of the defect. People who’ve surgery for ASD need to get antibiotics earlier than any dental tactics they have got within the duration following the technique. Antibiotics aren’t needed later on.
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra is an expert cardiologist offering the most advance techniques in the country.
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra Best cardiothoracic surgeon in Delhi aims to take a lead role in cardiovascular training, both nationally and internationally. Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra is a top cardiac surgeon in India he is an expert in minimally invasive mitral valve replacement and repairs. Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra is renowned not only nationally but also internationally for his leadership and expertise in the diagnosis, management and treatment of various ailments affecting patients of all ages. In line with his passion in providing utmost care, Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra cardiac surgeon in Delhi invests in state-of-the-art technologies, training of staff and improvement of our service. He offers his patients world-class service. Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra best cardiothoracic surgeon in Delhi provides post-operative care until you have fully recovered.To book an instant appointment with the Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra Best cardiothoracic surgeon Delhi send your query to Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-9370586696.
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra the expert heart surgeon in India
Finding the best care during this challenging time in your life is important. Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra heart surgeon in Gurgaon is committed in delivering the highest level of care for your heart. Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra best cardiothoracic surgeon at Max Healthcare is a widely regarded as one of the most accomplished cardiothoracic surgeons in India. He has vast expertise in various cardiovascular surgery including heart transplants. Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra cardiovascular surgery outcomes are among the highest in the nation. Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra cardiac surgeon in Delhi has successfully performed over 10,000 open heart operations besides being associated with over 22,000 major cardiovascular procedures. Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra top cardiac surgeon in India strives to help you get the information you need to make informed decisions about your child’s health.
Why India cardiac surgery service
If you are looking for a safe and reliable partner to handle every aspect of your medical treatment in India, India cardiac surgery service would be a good choice. Here’s why:
- Ranked as one of India’s best medical referral companies
- A network of 30 associate hospitals to choose from
- We are not sure to any single medical institution and are consequently able to deliver you the first-class doctors and hospitals in India, retaining in mind your precise clinical needs
- Quick responses. Within 24-hours
- Cost-effective prices at our associate hospitals in India
- We have treated patients from 31 countries we understand and anticipate your needs
- No extra charges for our services. We receive an administration fee from the hospitals directly.
- Personalized attention at all times
- Single point of contact for all your needs
We pride ourselves on our level of patient care, so if you would like more information or even if you have a simple question, please email us at email@example.com or call on +91 – 9370586696 and we would be more than happy to help.