Overview Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
Before we talk about the Trans Aortic valve Implantation (TAVI) cost in India, we need to understand about this surgery in detail. Well, the Trans Aortic Valve Implantation commonly known as TAVI or the Trans Catheter Aortic Valve Replacement TAVR happens to be a minimally invasive surgical procedure for treating the ailments called the symptomatic aortic stenosis. The symptomatic aortic stenosis can be described like the obstructive blood flow in heart particularly in the aortic valve. This surgery helps in fixing the patients with this problem with the help of open heart surgery. Some of the candidates undergoing this surgery can have conditions like Coronary Artery Diseases while people having with stroke too are recommended with this surgical procedure.
Types of TAVI:
Once you come to know that you need this surgery, you get it without caring much about the Trans Aortic valve Implantation (TAVI) cost in India. But do not worry, the cost in Indian hospitals are very much affordable. Well, now talking about the types of this surgery, the TAVI can be carried out in the following methods:
- Transfemoral Approach – With this approach the aortic valve can be easily replaced with the help of catheter, with the help of the femoral artery. The Large artery that are located in the thigh area.
- Transapical Approach – With this approach, one can find the aortic valve getting replaced with the help of a catheter, with the tip of the heart.
- Transaortic Approach – WIth this approach, one can find the aortic valve that can be easily replaced with the help of the catheter, through the ascending aorta or the aortic valve beginning.
The TAVI Procedure
The affordable Trans Aortic valve Implantation (TAVI) cost in India and with high quality starts with making small size incision at the flexible tube called groin that seem to get placed at the femoral artery to offer the access point. Then the guide wire is further guided and placed over the left ventricle. The balloon is tipped catheter over the femoral artery is guided till we see the aortic valve in reaching the right direction. The tissue valve is seen having the wire mesh over the stent, which falls around the same. The surgeon then compresses the replacement valve reaching at the aortic valve. The surgeon is then seen putting the stent and then help in fixing the tissue valve over the place along with adding the stability element. The surgeon then fixes the ailment followed by closing the opening.
Why Choose Trans Aortic valve Implantation (TAVI) in India?
When it comes to the Benefit of TAVI Surgery in India, the biggest one is the Trans Aortic valve Implantation (TAVI) cost in India, which remains the most affordable one. Some of these are clubbed as under:
- These remain very much affordable which is backed with high quality as simply seen in the same
- The high success rate for the surgeries including the TAVI and several other options with some of the most outstanding results
- You can get treated at the world class hospitals, which is backed with the best of the faciliies with the state of the art infrastructure & systems
- You get treated quickly as there is no waiting period
- You can get treated by the highly skilled and globally trained and skilled Cardiac surgeons, which promise you the best of the success rate
In this way, one can find the global patients offering you a wide range of Benefit of TAVI Surgery in India, which end up bringing too many global patients from all the corners of the world and directions as well. So, what more one would want with the high end surgeries like TAVI.
Tag : TAVI/TAVR Procedure In India, Trans Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) Or Trans Catheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Cost In India, Top Cardiologists In India, TAVR Surgery In India Cost, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation TAVI Cost in India, TAVR Surgeons For Aortic Valve Replacement, Most Recommended Hospitals For TAVI/TAVR Treatment In India, TOP Surgeons Performing TAVI/TAVR Surgery at best hospitals in India, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation TAVI Surgeons & Hospitals In India, TAVR Treatment Experience in India