Pediatric cardiac surgery signifies a subspecialty of cardiac surgery that involves operating on fetus, infant and adolescents. Children with birth defects involves new techniques and protocols and hence a hospital dedicated to child treatment is essential. Subspecialties of pediatric surgery itself includes neonatal surgery and fetal surgery. Some of the most common pediatric diseases that may require pediatric surgery includes congenital heart malformations, abdominal wall defects, chest wall deformities, heart tumors.
There are several different treatment options that can be opted to treat pediatric diseases. The treatment options for heart in children is comparatively different as compared to adult human heart because of their small size, fast metabolic rate, and immature tissue.
There Are Several Treatments For Pediatric Cardiac Surgery:
- Fallot’s tetralogy
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Valvular defects
- Aortic stenosis
- Aortic coarctation
- Tricuspid atresia
Your cardiac surgeon will suggest the surgery on the basis of the severity the patient illness. The pediatric surgery is differentiated on the basis of grave and less serious congenital defects. Though serious congenital defects are detected in the first few hours, days or month of child’s birth as it may shows certain symptoms like pale grey or blue color of the skin, rapid breaths, swelling in the legs, abdomen but less serious congenital heart defect can’t be diagnosed soon after the birth.
Every pediatric cardiac surgery is designed, practiced and modified according to the condition of the child’s heart, though some of the most widely performed procedures are as follows:
- Open-heart surgery
- Surgery using heart-lung bypass machine so that originating the blood and to keeps the blood warm and moving through the rest of the body while the surgeon is repairing the heart.
- Close heart or minimally invasive surgery in which the surgeon need not to open up the patient instead small incisions are made inside the heart and the whole procedure is operated through those incisions.
Cost of pediatric surgery in India
Cost Pediatric Cardiac Surgery in India is moderately minimal as compared to other countries around the globe. India is the one country which has witnessed a lot advancement in the last few years, making the surgery reliable and cost effective. Pediatric Surgery cost in India is moderately minimal as compared to other countries around the globe. India is one country which has witnessed a lot advancement in the last few years, making the surgery reliable and cost effective. India cardiac surgery site provides medical treatment packages at highly affordable prices to global health and wellness travelers.
Best surgeons for pediatric cardiac surgery in India
- Rajesh Sharma
- Mahadev D. Dixit
- Krishna Subramony Iyer
- Devi Prasad Shetty
- Munesh Tomar
- Sathyaki Purushotam Nambala
- Colin John
- Parvathi Unninayar Iyer
- Muthu Jothi
- Anil Kumar D
- Suresh Rao
Best hospitals for pediatric cardiac surgery in India
- Fortis Heart Failure Centre, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Apollo Heart Center, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Apollo Children’s Hospitals, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Delhi
- Wockhardt Heart Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Fortis Hospital Mulund, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Child Heart Clinic, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Metro Heart Institute with Multispeciality, Faridabad, Haryana
- Delhi Child Heart Centre, New Delhi, Delhi
Success rate of pediatric cardiac surgery in India
Pediatric surgeries are considered as one of the most delicate surgeries, not only the pediatric surgery but also a comprehensive child care is available in India with high success rates. Maximum number of patients seeking a pediatric surgery in India come from Kenya, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, and Nigeria. Low cost pediatric cardiac surgery India are one of the many reasons that has attracted the patients globally.
Why international patients choose India
India has developed itself in the field of healthcare and medicine and today it provides world class facilities for almost all the medical ailments with the help of the most extensively trained doctors. These trained doctors are backed by the most advanced technology for diagnosis and treatments of various diseases. Through the years the Indian hospitals have managed to give service better than most of the developed countries and attract patients from across the world for their unparalleled treatment at an affordable cost.
If You Have Any Query Related To Pediatric Cardiac Surgery In India Get Free Consultation And Send You Medical Reports Through
Email Us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us:- +91-9370586696