Overview Robotic Cardiac Surgery
With the field of Cardiology progressing in leaps and bounds, today there are as advanced procedures like Robotic Cardiac Surgery. It is also called referred to as closed-chest heart surgery, and is a minimally invasive heart surgery performed by a Cardiac specialist. In this, the surgeon uses a specially-designed computer console to control some surgical instruments fixed on thin robotic arms. These robotic arms are inserted through small incisions and these arms hold and manipulate tiny instruments, which do the required repairing tasks on the heart or the surrounding arteries.
There are numerous benefits of this procedure like small incisions, less scarring, quick recovery, less loss of blood and also low risk of infection.
Some of the Cardiac conditions cured by this procedure are:
- Mitral valve repair
- Tricuspid valve repair
- Ablation of Atrial fibrillation
- Atrial Septal defect (ASD) repair
- Patent foramen Ovale (PFO) repair
- Removal of Cardiac tumors (Myxoma, Fibroelastoma)
Best Doctors for Robotic Cardiac Surgery
- Dr. Ashok Seth – In his career span of more than 30 years, he has done pioneering level of work in the field of Cardiology. A ‘Padma Shri’ and ‘Padma Bhushan’ awardee, he is one of the Best Robotic Cardiac Surgery specialist in Mumbai currently the Chairman of Fortis Escorts Heart Institute in Delhi and Head of Cardiology Council of Fortis Group of Hospitals. Not only this, he has performed one of the highest numbers of Angiographies and Angioplasties, which has also been mentioned in the ‘Limca Records’. Further, he has trained more than 350 Cardiologists from not only India but also abroad.
- Dr. Z.S. Meharwal – With more than 25 years of rich experience, Dr. Meharwal is currently handling the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road, Delhi. He has performed more than 20,000 Cardiac surgeries successfully. He has done his M.B.B.S, M.S (General Surgery) and M.Ch (Cardiothoracic Surgery) from King George Medical College, Lucknow. Also, he has worked as a Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at prestigious King’s College Hospital in London. His name is mentioned in the ‘Limca Records’ for performing Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting on a 94-year old man, the oldest to undergo this procedure.
Best Hospital for Robotic Surgery in Mumbai
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute New Delhi – This is one of the leading centers of excellence, which is highly recognized internationally for having the best infrastructure for Cardiac cure. This hospital has made Robotic Cardiac surgery in India extremely favourable and worthwhile for the medical tourists. There is availability of the most progressive Cardiac cure and also highly expert and experienced Cardiac specialists cater to the patients ensuring the best outcomes.
- Global Hospital Mumbai – This hospital is doing outstanding work in the field of Cardiology and this has massively benefitted innumerable patients across the globe, especially those coming for Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India. There is availability of best-in-class infrastructure and the hospital is continuously striving for innovation to keep itself updated and at par with the international benchmarks. There is a passionate team of Cardiologists and nursing staff serving the patients wholeheartedly.
Robotic cardiac surgery Cost in Mumbai
India is making sure that the international patients coming here to avail Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India get nothing but the best and the most advanced healthcare amenities. Also, these hospitals are ensuring that the patients find the treatment very pocket friendly. The cost of Robotic Heart surgery in USA is $30,000 while in Mumbai it is just $8,000.
Attractive Packages for Robotic Cardiac surgery in Mumbai
More and more medical tourists across the globe prefer the city of Mumbai in India for much reasonable treatment packages viable here; especially for the Robotic Heart surgery cost in Mumbai. The hospitals in Mumbai are keeping in mind that patients are coming from all kinds of economic sections and can’t afford the high priced treatments. This is why India is so very popular and sought after for the cost effective packages accessible here.
We welcome queries from our Indian as well as foreign clients and look forward to serve them in our best possible way.
E-mail id : email@example.com
Contact no: +91-9370586696